Would you like to work with Threadquarters?
I’m always interested in hearing about possible collaborations and have worked with many indie shops, bloggers and YouTubers in the past.
Some of my recent collaborations have been:
- Part of the Blogger Team for Sewisfaction (I made the dress in the photo for their blog!)
- Sewing tutorials for Elephant in My Handbag
- I’ve had my sewing tutorials featured on Sew Mamma Sew
- Fun YouTube collaborations with many, including the fun “One Look, Two Seasons” collab with Jessica Lorraine
I would be happy to hear all your ideas, and I’m especially keen to work with small, independents – we have to support each other! Some of the things I would be happy to consider are:
- Reviewing sewing books
- Creating something with your craft related products (fabric, scissors, sewing machines!) and writing a review and/or filming a video for my YouTube channel
- Creating a YouTube video together to promote something fun or exciting in the sewing world!
- Anything else that you can think of – I’d be happy to hear!
If you would like to get in touch then please drop me a line at: